Meet Anne Curry
As one of the top 1% of Real Estate Brokers in Pierce County, Anne Curry has sold just over 1,000 homes since entering the field in 2010. As the Owner and Broker of Anne Curry Homes, she has put together an unbeatable team whose primary focus and goal is to design and sell some of Tacoma’s most beautiful homes, creating happy clients that become lifelong friends. Anne and her team put maximum effort into each client’s home, regardless of the listed selling price. Every property receives basic staging, digital marketing platform, professional and drone photography, and videography, as well as property-specific websites, four-page color brochures, virtual reality tours, and so much more!
Originally a Real Estate Developer and Remodeler, Anne’s love for Real Estate has followed her into her real estate sales business. By remaining ahead of the trend curve, Anne has developed housing communities, created homes from the ground up, and has assisted in finding the right home for her customers for over 25 years with the ultimate goal of helping individuals, families, and the community in any way she can.
- Recognized Top 100 Real Estate Brokers in Washington State
- Sold 1000+ homes since 2010
- Remodeled and Resold over 200 homes since 1994
- Accredited Negotiation Expert
- Over 10,000 hours Education in Multifamily Acquisition and Property Management
- President of 253 Homes Construction and Remodeling Company
- Hundreds of Reviews and Testimonials from happy clients, just like you!
Giving Back: 🤲
- 20% of Income Gifted back to the 253 Community – Schools, Church, Habitat for Humanity, World Vision.
- Anne’s vast Expertise and Knowledge of Real Estate and Investing has allowed her to create a Real Estate Investment Company and guiding Clients State Wide!
- Low Income Housing Provider.
- Volunteering: Church, Habitat for Humanity.
- Awarded Top 100 Agents in Washington State
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since ….
- Licensed General Contractor
- Negotiation Accreditation
- Digital Marketing Accreditation
- Member Commercial Broker Association
- 25 Years Property Management Experience
- Builder/Remodeler/Developer Since 1994
- Northwest University Graduate 1989
- Previous Early Education Credentialed Teacher
“The home is a foundation of great things. Stability, memories, security, settling, nesting, a place that reflects individual design, and taste. Our mission is to match people with their territory and belonging and help people birth a sense of comfort and security. “
1. Be Responsible and have Respect
2. Stay Humble & Honest
3. Treat all with Grace & Kindness
4. Stay Persistent and Positive – Never Never Never give up!
5. Grow, Evolve, Adapt, and be open to change in order to Improve
6. Have Fun & stay Creative
“Instrumental in helping us make the right decision…”
Anne was instrumental in helping us make the right decision regarding when and how to sell our home. She was kind, responsive, and resourceful, and we are grateful to her for her assistance!